- Family-friendly livable space: High volume pole architecture makes the tent's interior feel open and spacious while the dome-style ceiling helps provide resilience in high winds. There's plenty of room to move around and stand up thanks to the tent's 89 square feet floor area and 80 inch peak height.
- Balanced weather protection, airflow and access for comfortable camping: The waterproof rainfly provides great protection while still allowing easy access to the two large doors. The strategic design of the rainfly and the full mesh ceiling on the tent keep the breeze circulating so it doesn't feel stuffy inside. Zippered windows on the doors can be opened to the mesh for airflow or zipped shut for privacy and to keep out the weather.
- Stay organized with pockets and more: The tent includes eight pockets to help you organize your gear so there's no digging around in bags for things you need quick access to. Loops on the ceiling provide attachment points for lights, gear lofts and other accessories (all sold separately).
- Fast and easy setup: Big Agnes makes setup easy with sturdy aluminum poles and color-coded webbing and buckles so there's no guessing when connecting the rainfly to the tent. Pre-cut guylines and tensioners are attached to rainfly so that all you need to do is stake them down when setting up camp.
- Sunshade conversion with optional footprint: This versatile tent converts to a shady place to relax when in Shelter Mode, using the poles, rainfly and optional footprint (sold separately).
Storage and optional accessories
The Big House 6 Tent is easy to transport despite its size thanks to the backpack-style carry bag with adjustable straps and webbing handles, which measures 26" x 16.5" x 8". You also have a lot of options to customize it for your needs. The Big House 6 Vestibule (sold separately) attaches to the front door to create a cavernous, shaded entrance or protected storage outside of the tent. The Big House 6 Footprint (sold separately) can be used to protect the tent floor from mud, ground water and sharp objects like exposed rocks and roots and is required to use the rainfly in Shelter Mode. The tent's interior loops are compatible with the Big Agnes Square, Trapezoid, Large Trapezoid, and Triangle gear lofts (all sold separately).