- Family-friendly livable space: High volume pole architecture makes the tent's interior feel open and spacious while the steep dome architecture helps provide resilience in high winds. There's plenty room to stand up and change or walk around with a peak height of 78 inches (over 6 feet)! The 82 square foot floor comfortably sleeps up to six people.
- Confident protection whatever the weather: The Big House 6 has a full coverage rainfly and vestibules designed to maximize protected space for entry and storage. The large front vestibule acts as shady space in the summer sun and can be set up like an awning for more coverage. The rear vestibule is smaller but still offers easy access and protection. Both can be secured when the weather rolls in for waterproof protection.
- Airy access for breathability: Two large doors, protected by the vestibules, make it easy to enter and exit the tent. Both doors have mesh panels that can be left open for breathability or zippered shut for privacy. The tent has a full mesh ceiling to help provide airflow and keep it from feeling stuffy inside.
- Interior organization for quick access to gear: This tent includes so many pockets to help you stay organized-16 in total! Easily keep the gear you need close at hand without having to dig through bags or boxes. Loops on the ceiling provide attachment points for lights, gear lofts and other accessories (all sold separately).
- Fast and easy setup: Big Agnes makes setup easy with sturdy aluminum poles and color-coded webbing and buckles so there's no guessing when connecting the rainfly to the tent. Pre-cut guylines and tensioners are attached to rainfly so that all you need to do is stake them down when setting up camp.
- Sunshade conversion with optional footprint: This versatile tent converts to a shady place to relax when in Shelter Mode, using the poles, rainfly and optional footprint (sold separately).
Storage and optional accessories
The Bunk House 6 Tent is easy to transport despite its size thanks to the backpack-style carry bag with adjustable straps and webbing handles, which measures 27.5" x 17" x 7.5". You also have a lot of options to customize it for your needs. The Bunk House 6 Footprint (sold separately) can be used to protect the tent floor from mud, ground water and sharp objects like exposed rocks and roots and is required to use the rainfly in Shelter Mode. The tent's interior loops are compatible with the Big Agnes Square, Trapezoid, Large Trapezoid, and Triangle gear lofts (all sold separately).