- Durable recycled fabrics for sustainability: The tent is made from a 100% recycled high-tenacity double-ripstop nylon that's certified by the Global Recycled Standard for sustainable adventuring that doesn't compromise on performance.
- Livable shelter for three: The pre-bent poles create extra headroom without extra weight or bulk. Doors on either side provide easy access to the interior, and generous vestibules offer protected storage outside each door. Inside, two large stash pockets keep gear you need quick access to off the ground.
- Balanced weather protection and airflow: The tent floor and rainfly feature a PFC-free water-resistant finish and waterproof polyurethane coating that keeps you dry when the rain rolls in, but the ventilated design doesn't feel stuffy inside. The full mesh ceiling maximizes airflow for moisture management, and a large vent on the rainfly keeps the air circulating. Double zippers on the vestibule doors also offer venting options without sacrificing weather protection
- Fast and intuitive setup: The single aluminum poleset uses a swivel hub to make setup a breeze, along with the Tiplock buckles that connect the rainfly to the tent body. Pre-cut guylines and tensioners make staking out your tent a snap.
- Fast Fly conversion with optional footprint: When you want to travel fast and save weight, you can pitch the Crag Lake SL 3 with just the poleset, rainfly, and optional footprint (sold separately). This minimal shelter setup weighs in at just 3 pounds, 3 ounces!
Storage and optional accessories
The Crag Lake SL 3 has a trail weight of 4 pounds, 4 ounces and packs down to 19.5" x 6" in its included stuff sack. To extend the life of your tent and protect the floor from sharp rocks and roots, Big Agnes recommends using the Crag Lake SL 3 Footprint (sold separately). Loops on the tent's interior are compatible with all Big Agnes gear lofts (sold separately).