- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life: If their socks aren't the longest lasting pair of socks you've ever owned, Darn Tough will let you return them directly for another pair.
- The full content of the blended sock is 54% nylon, 39% Merino wool, and 7% Lycra spandex.
- The performance fit with arch support means these socks stay put, with no slipping or bunching that could cause hot spots or blisters.
- Heel tabs offer extra protection behind the heel from friction and keep debris at bay.
- Simple and streamlined, these low-profile socks provide just enough protection for a comfortable next-to-skin fit without any added bulk.
- The Merino wool blend dries quickly and moves excess heat and moisture away from your feet for running comfort.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all their socks at their VT-based Mills and can't imagine it any other way.
What about sizing?
Sold in pairs, the Darn Tough Women's Run No Show Tab Ultra-Lightweight sock has an average height of 2.75" from heel to cuff (varies slightly between sizes) and will not show much above the cuff of a standard running shoe. See our Size Chart for Darn Tough's size recommendations.