- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life: If their socks aren't the longest lasting pair of socks you've ever owned, Darn Tough will let you return them directly for another pair.
- All-season performers, the midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature and have soft terry loop cushioning underfoot to enhance warmth and comfort.
- The full content of the blended sock is 50% nylon, 47% Merino wool, and 3% Lycra spandex.
- The performance fit means no slipping and no bunching so your feet feel connected and comfortable in your boots.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles and footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of the socks so you can wear them season after season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all their socks at their VT-based Mills and can't imagine it any other way.
What about sizing?
Sold in pairs, the Women's Yeti Over-the-Calf Midweight Cushion sock has an average height of 16.25" from heel to cuff (varies slightly between sizes) in order to cover your legs to just below the knee. See our Size Chart for Darn Tough's size recommendations.